Thank you for stopping by my comedy blog. Keep watching here for posts about upcoming events, appearances or just random thoughts!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

I've slept in, as per usual. The sun is shining through the blinds and I can tell what a gorgeous day it is outside already.

I've been pretty reflective on my comedy this weekend, where I want to take it... How far? And the answer always comes back to "I enjoy hearing laughter", "I love my view of people having a great time"

Stand up comedy is pretty special. You connect with the audience on a close level. You see right away if they relate to the joke, if they find it funny or if they think it sucked. :-)

My goal is to impact the world in a positive way, my catalyst is my comedy.

Good day!


-- Post From My iPhone

Danielle
"make out with life xoxo"

0 comments:

Post a Comment